As you probably know, we really hate gross makeup that isn’t nice to your body or skin. And we know that some of you want to make the switch to Red Apple Lipstick but may not be able to pay full price right now. We hear you, and that is why we have our Lipstick Exchange Program in place. Now, this isn’t a new program, but we wanted to make sure you knew about it.
All you have to do is send in your half-used tubes of lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow or any cosmetic product for that matter. It can be any brand, in any condition, and any age. We just want you to get rid of it and start using the safe lipstick!
All it takes is this:
- Get that old lipstick that you haven’t used in forever and want to trash.
- Write a check out to Red Apple Lipstick according to the prices listed on this form, plus $5.00 for shipping and handling. If you’re feeling especially silly and a little bit destructive, you can select a “method of death” for how your old makeup will meet its demise and we will feature it on Lipstick Graveyard.
- Drop that check, completed form, and package of unwanted goop into the mail and out of your life forever. Here’s the address:
Red Apple Lipstick
9211 West Road, STE 143-176
Houston, TX 77064
- Don’t forget to include all your contact info and the product you want in return!
- After just two business days, enjoy your shiny, new, clean and beautiful new Red Apple Lipstick products!
Really, that’s it! There is no catch here. Now you have no reason not to try out some high-quality, first of its kind makeup that your friends will envy!
For the rest of the details outlined by Jay, check out this page.